Did you know: we discuss all our episodes and many other topics in our Facebook group 'Switzerland for English Speakers'.
"All" shops are closed on a Sunday in Switzerland! Well, maybe not all, but many at least. Luckily Switzerland offers many other exciting things for expats and tourists to do on a Sunday. We recorded this episode on the top of the Gurten, a 'must see' in Bern - on a Sunday. Tune in and get some inspiration and ideas about what you can do, and what the Swiss do, on a Sunday.
Show notes: a classic Sunday in Switzerland
- We discuss your suggestions from our Facebook group
- What is closed and what stays open? Some ideas for what you can do on a Sunday in Switzerland
- The Swiss perspective: What do the Swiss do on a Sunday?
- The Gurten in Bern (German website)
- What is frisbee/disc golf?