The first show is about Swiss surprises: expectations versus reality.
Are you following us on Instagram?
Notes on this episode
- All about the Swiss and Chips podcast, why we're making a podcast in the first place and what can you expect.
- We want to hear from you, so get in touch! Become part of the show or simply ask us a question.
Send a message on WhatsApp:
The best way to receive our podcast and get in touch is via WhatsApp. Save our phone number in your contacts, then send a message, with your name, to:
+41 78 915 39 59
- Jo talks about how she moved from England to Switzerland.
- Jo's expectations of Switzerland and the (surprising) reality.
- We discuss snow, toothpaste and obviously chocolate.
- How to get a bank account in Switzerland.
- Switzerland's four national languages.
- Cash vs. card payment.
- Children and how they get to school.
- The 'bad' experiences when Jo first arrived in Switzerland.
- Swiss timing: How late is 'late' in Switzerland.
Download as mp3.
Subscribe on iTunes.
Subscribe on Google Play Music
Other ways to subscribe.