Swiss food vs. British food: eat your way happy!
There are some big differences between Swiss and British food, and what the standard expectations are on both sides.
Chunky chips or skinny fries? And is there a place in any ham sandwich for a slice of gherkin and a bit of hard-boiled egg? There are some big differences between Swiss and British food, and the expectations on both sides. Jo and Simon talk about what they love and hate in both country's cuisines.
Are you following us on Instagram?
Notes on this episode
- We want to hear from you, so get in touch! Become part of the show or simply ask us a question.
Send a message on WhatsApp:
The best way to receive our podcast and get in touch is via WhatsApp. Save our phone number in your contacts, then send a message with your name, to:
+41 78 915 39 59
- Simon's first experience with Fish and Chips. Chips vs. skinny fries: the big cultural difference.
- Nordsee from Nordsee.
- The perfect sandwich from M&S vs. Swiss sandwiches with gherkin, tomato and egg.
- The full English breakfast and Swiss breakfast with Birchermüsli.
- Jo's three favourite Swiss meals.
- Chocolate in all varieties, eg. 5er + s'Weggli
Download as mp3
Subscribe on iTunes.
Subscribe on Google Play Music
Other ways to subscribe.