Once you have fulfilled all of the criteria to apply to become Swiss (take a look at our previous episodes in this mini-series if want to know more about this), you will be faced with filling out "the form". This is where you provide all of your personal details including your entire education history and certificates, Swiss employment history, references and more. In this episode, I explain exactly which documents I had to gather as part of the more than 50 pages I had to put together.
Notes on this episode of Swiss and Chips: Your British Guide to Switzerland
- How long is the form?
- Where do you get the form from?
- What kind of information do you need to fill in?
- Who can be a reference?
- Do you need to order extra documents or certificates?
- What else is important to remember when filling out the form?
- How long does it take and when can you start?
- What happens when you have finished the form?
Learning Swiss German
This episode's word is: Häbel. We explain what it means, its other forms and when to use it.
Looking to connect with other English speakers in Switzerland? Check out our Facebook group.